Saturday, July 19, 2008
Some things never change?
Image via asianbbw.net.
"The trouble with this country is not smog or juvenile delinquency or even TV commercials. The trouble with this country is, that it’s getting so hard to find a fat girl.
"Oh, sure, they still exist, and a good thing too, because if they ever do disappear from view, we’re going to have to raise them in special herds like the vanishing buffalo...
"Unlike slim girls who are the darlings of modern fashion, fat girls get little attention. That means that when a man does bestow his favors upon them, they react like a St. Bernard in a sausage factory."
But wait there's more....
It's not so much that I have sometimes overheard these things. It is that I myself have sometimes thought these things.
- ► 2009 (60)
- "Once there was a boy and he was beautiful... "
- Pretty BBWs: Big Beauty Blog
- Stuffer Boys: It's Sunday Somewhere
- First Spanking
- Molly Loves... "It better be over easy"
- A New Hobby
- Pretty Girl, Under Screen
- Under Construction
- Sugasm #141
- BBW Monday: Breaking News
- A Fence: What Happened to One Life, Take Two?
- Baking Pies
- Some things never change?
- Men on Pointe
- "Hmmm," the doctor said.
- It's A Small World After All
- I Took Coilhouse's Clothes Off
- Bougieman: the Man Who Had Never Heard of Sex Blog...
- Sugasm #139
- BBW Monday: Lotion and Cigarettes
- I am so stoked for tomorrow...
- Max is Leaving
- I haven't heard from the Colt in almost a week
- Sugasm #138
- ▼ July (25)