Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I haven't heard from the Colt in almost a week

Think he broke his phone again?

Last time we webcammed, he wrote: I have a neeeew necklace on today

ME: i noticed!

THE COLT: itz got a littel tag on it

ME: what does it say?

THE COLT: It sayz "Nacht fur You"
THE COLT: This is my "I'm taken" Tag

ME: my my
ME: who took you away?

THE COLT: You :V
THE COLT: "Nacht fur You" means "Not for You" if you could have possiblely guessed >>;

ME: it's true then
ME: u are my little beastie


I can't imagine him going to all that trouble unless he meant it.

But these long silences drive me crazy. Meeting anyone over the internet is so tenuous--I'm afraid he'll disappear for good before I can even see him for the first time in real life.

I sent him a txt message: Where are u? I miss you!

No answer yet.

No comments: