Wednesday, September 9, 2009


[Via] Male

A "softie" is what I call a male who isn't what people would consider fat, but just a little plump around the tummy. Oddly, though there are BBWs, plumpers, and BHMs, there doesn't seem to be a popular phrase for boys like this. Perhaps we should call them BWAs (Boys Without Abs)?


Wendy Blackheart said...

I always called them fluffy. Like, my ex Franklin was a little fluffy. :)

Curvaceous Dee said...

Both those terms are nice ones - but I just call them pretty! All my boys are a little plump around the middle, and I find it really endearing, and sexy.

xx Dee

Molly Ren said...

Aww, fluffy! That's cute. :)

But I agree with Dee too: yep, they are pretty. :D