Friday, September 19, 2008

BBW Friday: Simone Fox



[Via.]


I suppose technically this isn't so much a BBW Friday post as a Big Boob Friday post.

The appreciation of mammoth tits isn't exactly my fetish, but it goes with the territory of admiring larger bodies. It's a liking I can understand, somewhat along the same principles that I understand liking chocolate cake: if one slice is great, wouldn't a bigger slice be even better?

But, just like with chocolate cake, it's easy to get into overload. Looking at the picture above, I think, Those are some damn big titties. But then I see the rest of the gallery. Those tits aren't just big enough to squeeze a strawberry in, they're big enough to write her entire name on in whipped cream. And then she eats the strawberry, using her tits as her own personal dipping bowl. And then she smears it all around until she resembles nothing so much as a pair of giant melons that have been dipped in half and half until they're dripping--

God, you're still here? Go look at the gallery already--I've gone into sugar shock.

No comments: