Friday, September 12, 2008

Hot Pussy

My pussy was burning. But the hand mirror I held "down there" showed me a pair of angry red lips that had nothing sexy about them.

I was perplexed. In the year and some that I'd begun devoting serious attention to my naughty bits, they'd never acted like this. When I held my hand over my cunt lips I could feel the heat beating out from them, feverish.

Being too poor to just run to the doctor, first I tried to self-diagnose using the internet. Perhaps the BHM had switched fingers when he had one up my ass, one up my pussy? But pissing didn't result in the fiery burn I had feared. Perhaps it was a first symptom of some other kind of infection--but my undergarments remained free of cottage cheese.

Finally, I did what I always do when I'm confused about anything that can't be mentioned in public: I called Q. She listened to my tale of woe and then asked one question: "How much sex have you been having?"

I told her that I'd had a two hour session yesterday and a three-hour session the day before that. And that was it this week. She laughed and told me, "You have Honeymoonitus!"

Hmm. I'd heard of people being sore from having too much sex, I told her, but I'd thought it more likely to happen after six day sex orgies rather than after a nice shagging twice a week.

Q. was cracking up on the other end of the line. "No matter what people tell you, Molly," she said, "your sex life is not average."

She also told me not to use too much hydroccortizone cream on it for too long, for that could actually make it worse (she didn't know why, tho, as that cream is supposed to make it better). Also to use more lube.

I promised to follow her advice, and two days after I stopped using the cream my pussy was fine. The test of using more lube will have to wait on the BHM, but perhaps I'll be able to give you the results next week.

No comments: