Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Molly Is Under the Weather



Via ru_glamour


I've been sick for the past couple of days. It's my own special brand of cruddiness. Lately, when I'm under stress (my writing, mainly) I start getting the same symptoms, sore throat and such. So this blog's semi-hiatus will have to continue for a while longer, until I can get better and write a longer article.

However, with the magic of scheduled posts, you'll be seeing some new photos of bellies and beauties this week. While I'm in bed drinking tea with lemon, look at this amazing set of fashion photos I found at ru_glamour: a fit boy and his curvy lady at play in bed and on the beach.


Related:

◆ See more beautiful bellies in Molly's Flickr favorites!

◆ Got a tip about a website that I should feature? Email me at missmollyren (at) gmail (dot) com

No comments: