Thursday, July 3, 2008

I am so stoked for tomorrow...

...and it ain't because of the fireworks.

I'm going to take a break from this blog. It's a long weekend: get out there, make some sun tea, and quit sitting inside wanking, fellow sexblog readers. :) I'm looking foreward to working on my tan.

I'm also looking forward to meeting a friend of mine--a stuffer boy named Alex. I've mentioned him previously on this blog: he's a long distance runner that's just discovering that he has a fetish. He's also leaving this month for Japan. So it's the first--and maybe the last--chance he'll have to talk to someone with the same strange interests as himself. He'll be the second stuffer boy I've met in person.

I also have some things to do, the usual post-graduation stuff. I need to get my shit together. When I come back, tho, there will be guys on pointe, men in corsets... and, if Eros smiles, news about the Colt. I still haven't heard from him, and it's been a while. I'm not worried yet... not quite... but until he finds a way to contact me, there's not much I can do.

So you'll be seeing a series of fun articles on different kinds of male beauty, some inspired by him, and hope that I'll soon hear from him again.

No comments: