Thursday, July 24, 2008
Molly Loves... "It better be over easy"
I had to take John Campbell's Pictures for Sad Children out of my RSS reader because, no matter how bad my day was, Mr. Campbell's was worse. (I do, you'll notice, have it in my link list over there in case you can stand heartbreaking satire more than one or twice a month.) As the author himself describes it, "It's like Dilbert, only there is more crying."
Only now, since he has started writing about porn his comics will be posted left and right on the sex blogs and his livejournal will be flooded with comments left by spanky-happy BDSM enthusiasts and vore loving porn addicts driven mad by pleasure. What are you waiting for? Get to it, minions!
- ► 2009 (60)
- "Once there was a boy and he was beautiful... "
- Pretty BBWs: Big Beauty Blog
- Stuffer Boys: It's Sunday Somewhere
- First Spanking
- Molly Loves... "It better be over easy"
- A New Hobby
- Pretty Girl, Under Screen
- Under Construction
- Sugasm #141
- BBW Monday: Breaking News
- A Fence: What Happened to One Life, Take Two?
- Baking Pies
- Some things never change?
- Men on Pointe
- "Hmmm," the doctor said.
- It's A Small World After All
- I Took Coilhouse's Clothes Off
- Bougieman: the Man Who Had Never Heard of Sex Blog...
- Sugasm #139
- BBW Monday: Lotion and Cigarettes
- I am so stoked for tomorrow...
- Max is Leaving
- I haven't heard from the Colt in almost a week
- Sugasm #138
- ▼ July (25)