Monday, June 16, 2008

Chubby Girl Tattoos

I've spent the morning perusing Modblog and it's re-inflamed my desire for a tattoo. I've had several tentative ideas over the years, but one thing that's always been a problem is choosing a design that's ideal for my body type. Optimally, I'd want something that followed the lines of my body, but wouldn't be too distorted if I decided to gain/lose weight. A tattoo up my side, such as Margaret Cho's, has been considered, but the little folds of fat on my sides make for problems if they got bigger or went away. Neck and arm tattoos have never appealed to me--big splotches of color on my limbs.

Then I found this album cover:

Photobucket

Photo nipped from Modblog's archives.

I love the idea of a girdle. It seems as intimate as a garter belt, something hidden, that only my lovers would be able to see.

No comments:

Blog Archive