Monday, June 30, 2008

Stuffer Boy Sunday: Shirtless in July


shirtless in july, originally uploaded by per afernalia.

Just another photo I've found wandering through the back alleys of Flickr. I think he's into weight gain, rather than stuffing, but I found it an interesting photo nonetheless.

This almost my ideal--the contrast between two extremes, the softness and hardness. And it's looking at bodies like this--just as much as looking at the difference between a wasp waist and DD breasts will give some people a hardon--that can inspire a lustful awe at how many different shapes the human body can be molded into.

But somehow this is almost too much for me. Sometimes I like looking at it, sometimes it seems like there's too much flesh here, too little there... But the hand on top of the belly is always hot, no matter what.

No comments:

Blog Archive