Sunday, June 29, 2008

Technical Difficulties

If you were here after 5:00 pm on Sunday, June 29th, you would have seen a post here entitled "Miss Lioness."

Where did it go?

I write many of my posts long before they appear on the blog. I set a date and time for when they will be posted, and Blogger puts them up, spacing out over days or weeks what I wrote during one long frantic Sunday. Usually they'll go up around 5:00 in the afternoon, EST. Concerning "Miss Lioness", I made a mistake typing in the date, and the post should have appeared tomorrow. It couldn't have possibly appeared today, because today is Sunday. You know what I always post on Sundays?

Stuffer Boys!

But if you liked the last post, don't fret: "Miss Lioness" will appear again tomorrow at 5:00.

No comments:

Blog Archive