Monday, June 16, 2008

Send Me Your Stuffed Tummy Pics!

full lion

Image via Becci.com

So I was laying around one day in my new thigh-high stockings when I suddenly thought to myself, "You know what this world needs? More stuffer boy eye candy."

So I went on the internets and looked. I found a few feederism sites, but it was mostly chubby girls and BHMs (not that there's anything wrong with that). I found a site called Belly Builders, but it was mostly forums, without an easily browsable gallery. I found Beefy Frat, but then discovered that it was mostly gay stuffer boys (not like there's anything wrong with that either, but what's a stuffed tummy lovin' feeder girl to do?)

But I KNOW you're out there! Somewhere there is a weight-lifting, skinny-hipped, gallon-milk drinking stuffer boy just waiting to show his tight swollen belly to the admiring gaze of the world. Perhaps you are the one? Then send Miss Molly Ren your best stuffed pics to put up on Stuffies!

In your e-mail, please include:

1. Your preferred handle

2. your age (and you'd better be 18 or older!)

3. Your current height and weight

4. Your orientation/ relationship status

5. Your website/ YouTube/ Myspace etc., if you have one and want it known

6. YOUR HOT STUFFED PHOTOS! You can even send more than one (I love before and after pics. *wink*) All I ask is that they be decently lit, have all the naughty bits covered up, and show a modicum of photographic ability (i.e. no fuzzy pics of just your navel--those will be deleted.) Push yourself! Do something new! Make them so hot feeder girls will swoon from one end of the internets to the other!

Are you the next Stuffies star? Then send your pics to MissMollyRen (at) gmail (dot) com.

No comments:

Blog Archive